background

Thursday, April 06, 2006

What to do?

I've been pondering what I really want to do with myself when I have the opportunity. I'd like to own my own business one day but what would it be? I'd love to study different languages and how they're learned. I'd like to work with disadvantaged children, it'd make me feel like I was making a difference in the world. Hmm. Seems like most people have this figured out when they graduate college at 22. I could get my master's in something marketable and try to make a ton of money but I don't think I'd get much satisfaction. I wanted to go to med school but it'll demand more of my time than I'm willing give. Maybe I'll become and astronaut or a cowgirl.

3 comments:

yagopuchae said...

You can be an astronaut, a cowgirl, a nurse, a stripper, or whatever...tonight.

Waldo said...

You're dirty.

Mickity said...

I think cowgirls have to live in TX so you better be an astronaut.