My dress got here last night so I hurried home from work to try it on. Cute cute. I stood in my room and examined myself from all angles, determining where it could be taken in. As I scrutinized I would periodically call out to Sam in the living room, "Isn't the dress pretty? Isn't this a pretty dress?" He lost interest in my dialogue after about five minutes, darn shame.
My future in-laws are coming in this weekend and I'm excited. They are so funny and nice, it should be a good weekend. Tomorrow is Sammy's field trip and I get to chaperone. He says that means he HAS to be my partner all day. (Despite his tone, I'm making that a positive statement.) I just can't wait to have a few days off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
boys just don't appreciate pretty dresses like we do...it's their lack of artistic expression :-)
boys like the dresses, just like the girls in the dresses more.
Yagopuchae, that is very sweet...
sam loved loved you in it, boys just get embarrased. please send lots of pictures and not on the computer. I know, I am not one to request such things, since I never send anything. Love you all, so happy for all of you... wish I could see you...
Post a Comment