My morning started out pretty well. I stepped on the scale and I'm finally below 140 again, I think it was around Nov-Dec that I passed that magic little mark.
A couple of slugs (not the fun beer chugging kind) from my office came in and did their best to apologize. Still don't like them but it was fun watching the spineless one squirm while I shot him with my ocular death rays.
I am STARVING right now because the hall smells like my momma's yummy potato salad. Try as I might, I can never duplicate it. (Have I ever tried? That's not really important.) It smells GOOD! rumble rumble
I kept having bad dreams about separating last night. I dreamt they officially announced a huge bonus for voluntary separations ($250k) but Yago, in his zeal, signed up for it before me. Then, I was afraid of both of us separating with only HALF-A-FREAKIN-MILLION dollars. It would have been about $350k after taxes though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Why'd you delete your comment, Yago? It was funny.
Don't be down in the dumps....I am working on a getting over there. I won't be tolerating any sad faces. Oh, and don't be taliing about weight cause I haven't been under 140 since jr high.
Post a Comment