Health care. It ticks me off. I HATE TriCare, mostly because I remember when everything was FREE. Because that's what I signed up with and it was taken away because TriCare was going to be SO much better and save the government SO much money.
Well, they're trying to overhaul it now because DoD is spending too much on health care. (Maybe they'd spend less if soldiers didn't keep getting wounded when they're sent off to war.) By overhaul, I mean charge us more for less benefits.
They're spending too much on pharmaceuticals. Huh? TriCare doesn't even cover new drugs, only generics that have been around something like 15 yrs. Don't EVEN get me started on THOSE lobbyists because it'll just ruin my day.
I think we should ALL have the exact same coverage the Senators get. People hated that Clinton wanted universal health care. Whatever, I don't think anyone should go bankrupt because they were in an accident or contracted a disease. What about all the schlepps working that aren't offered health insurance? It shouldn't be a perk, it should be a right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment