Tomorrow is Field Day for Sam's school. He's competing in the Tug of War competition. (not the Hug of War as he initially told me) He's on Team Ireland so their colors are orange, white and green. Guess who's going to school with orange hair tomorrow... I hope they send a note home and let me know what time he's competing so I can cheer for him.
Next Friday they're taking a field trip to the Rosenstein Natural History Museum. We have a four-day weekend on Memorial Day so I'll get to chaperone and go with him. I'm looking forward to it but it means I won't spend an extra day at Yago's house, that's a bummer.
I got an email today saying that the Clerk of Courts needs a $6 money order to send us Yagopuchae's paperwork. You know, the paperwork we requested about 3 wks ago. The Legal Office sent another request with the money order today but that means it's another 3 wks before they look at it. Then we still have to wait for the stupid piece of paper to arrive in Germany. Maybe it's a good thing the AF retained me, otherwise I might be tossed out of Germany on my ear. ...Or have to get a job at the Shoppette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment