
I sent Sam to school with some ORANGE hair today. I hope he doesn't get in trouble. I took him to school and expected to see kids with painted faces and all sorts of things. Nope. Not a single person was displaying any spirit. Oopsy.
I finally ordered a dress last night. Nothing fancy but nice enough to have a picture taken in. Sizing charts are always tricky so I ordered big thinking I can always have it taken in. You know, by the same people that sew my the pockets down on my uniform. Maybe not such a brilliant idea after all...

3 comments:
That's very purty. Call me...we can chat if you want to borrow something old or new or....borrowed :-)
You guys are so nice.
Holy ... Jen, the timing is just
too different between MD and Germany. When are you getting married? I work every day except mon & tues, when I am in acupuncture school. So there is never a good time to call. I love the dress. I can't believe that I will miss your wedding, I am so sad! Life sucks, that I can't even see friends on the most exciting day of their life!
Post a Comment