background

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What Gives?

I'm feeling a little down in the dumps today and am not exactly sure why. My self-esteem seems to be taking a beating lately and I hate work. I'd like to go home and mope in private for a little while and then get Sam to cheer me up.

I have a festering ball of anger in my chest. Maybe it'll pass...

I'm substituting for the secretary again, this time for 2 1/2 weeks. Will I still do this after I make Capt? The other Capt hasn't ever had to fill in for a secretary but I bet I will continue... (I don't have a penis, after all.)

I can't get the Exec to send out an email tasking the divisions for Holiday Party reps. I'm supposed to have the first meeting tomorrow but he won't even send the stupid tasker out. I told him I was drafting it for his release, I went in and told him after I sent it to him, I sent him and email asking (begging) him to send it out and he STILL hasn't done it.

Everyone in my office took off for the day and went to see the forward operating site for Exercise COMBINED ENDEAVOR and not only didn't tell me but didn't invite me. (They're all jerks anyway but come on, this tops the office luncheons they don't tell me about.)

Plus, I'm feeling kind of ugly lately. I have the world's worst passport photos, no really. I'm not kidding. I put on a few pounds over the winter and have managed to lose about half of it but I'd be embarrassed if I ran in to an ex. I'm really putting too much thought in to that whole scenario, I just don't want it to happen.

I want out of this Division so badly, it's killing me. I want to go plead my case to the General but I can't really move when I've only been in this Branch five months. There's just no way I can excel over here. I have to remember it's better than the NOSC.

Plus, my dad wrote me. The Sabres lost last night, just let this day be over.

No comments: