It's weird that I long to spend the day home cleaning and cooking. I was never really interested in being a domestic. Of course, before Sammy, I wasn't really interested in being a mother either. I still remember when I bought diapers for my niece and hussling out of Albertson's before anyone (besides the cashier) saw me. I didn't want anyone to think I had a baby! I despised the word "wife" until Yago told me he wanted me to be his. ;^) Suddenly, it had a certain ring to it.
I think I'm mostly tired of a lot of things. I'm tired of a messy house, of sticky floors, of throwing dinner together and mostly I'm tired of being tired. I want a home not a place where we all crash at the end of the day. It'd also be nice to learn to cook something that wasn't "cajun style."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can send you so recipes for easy stuff that I make a lot. I have a job now so I don't cook as much but I usually cook a couple nights a week. Send me your email. boonetabitha@hotmail.com
BTW - any baby news yet?
Thanks. No baby news, yet.
She can cook really good. Don't let her fool you.
Post a Comment