background

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Picture This

I've been trying to post pictures from when the family was in town but my computer at home is stupid. Yeah, it's the computer that's stupid.

I was lamenting yesterday to a coworker/friend about how I don't get any significant work but am getting paid a crap load of money. When I told her how much I get paid she couldn't believe it. She said something to a LTC (reservist) and he thought she was joking. When I showed him he was surprised and appalled that I make more money than HE does when he's 3 pay grades over me. I'm amused. Really. Probably more than I should be.

I have NOTHING to do today. Honestly. I should just go buy some fresh food and make an awesome dinner. Spend the day relaxing. I think they call that AWOL though.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

If you have so much freakin' money, send some my way.