I actually accomplished something at work today and have a clear idea of what the way ahead is. Amazing. Both my bosses are out today too. Coincidence? I doubt it.
I scarfed down a huge Taco Bell lunch today, not my fault... kind of. Yesterday I was told the CDC would save a plate for Sam since he doesn't get back from summer school until after 12:00. Good. Then when I dropped him off this morning I was told they couldn't do that because they can only hold lunch 30 mins and it would be longer than 30 mins. I hadn't planned for that and didn't have any cash on my so my choices were Taco Bell or BK.
I played wormy with Sam and he said I could be part of his family if I didn't talk to girls. Then he asked wormy if he wanted to go to his dad's house with him tonight.
(Wormy = A game played with a child to sucker them in to holding your hand. Stick out pinky finger and pretend it's a talking worm. Wormy tells child he's scared and needs to be held. Child holds on to worm. (Viola, they're holding your hand.) This is a great game in crowds or when crossing the street.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's funny to me that you work in an organization that lays claim to something called a "chain of command" and yet you appear to comfortably use the phrase "both my bosses". Maybe there is a "tree of command" or a "river system of command"? HAHA
Post a Comment