I know, I've been a complete slacker... but in my defense, oh screw it.
Got back from the honeymoon and it was really neat. We were there for the White Nights where it doesn't get dark. It'd be 11:00 at night and you could go outside and read a book. Jason woke up one morning and started getting ready only to see that it was 3:30 in the morning. Construction workers were still working at 11:30. I also learned that Russians are a frolicking people. They were everywhere along the river banks at all hours.
I turned in my paperwork to get out of the AF but the Exec isn't exactly pushing it through for me. What's IMPORTANT to me (and my mental health) isn't important to him. I can't further his career so why bother helping me? Every day that passes increases the likelihood of AFPC turning down my application because it's so short notice.
I also got promoted to captain last week so Sam can quit calling me Lieutenant...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just get knocked up. Then you can use that as an excuse for everything. I can't wait to have a baby so then I will have an 18 year long excuse as to why my house is a disaster area :-)
Yeah! That's why my house is a disaster, that's it.
Post a Comment