I have named the little Huff fetus Mr. Cranky. He is draining me of what little energy I had. I walk around as if I have those little velcro weights strapped to my wrists and ankles. My eyelids are alway heavy. And I'm not exactly nauseous but I'm not quite right either. I just alway feel kind of... hungover. That's it! I feel like I went on a drinking binge.
Two months feels like a long time to sit here with these jokers. I wish I could just take off now. I want to tell everyone to suck it. I think the people I work with would be surprised to know that I can actually be pleasant on occassion because I always act like a bizzo here. ...Maybe they call me Capt Cranky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We're gonna have to apologize to the little bugger when SHE comes out...keep calling her "Mr."
You're the one that was insisting it is a he.
I vote on a "she". We need more fabulous funny, smart, great dancing Waldo's in the world :-)
I just realized that you have a blanket in order....what color do you want?
Yellow would be good since we don't know what "it" is yet.
Post a Comment