background

Monday, July 24, 2006

Where did I go?


In case you're wondering, I've been busy the last few days. Thursday, Sam woke up sick. He threw up the grossest smelling puke I've ever been exposed to. We stayed home and he seemed fine from 0700 on.

I got a phone call in the afternoon from Yago that our paperwork had been approved by the German government, what date did I want? "Tomorrow, if they have it!" Friday was available so we went and got married! We were officially married on July 21st.

Then, Yago's grandmother visited over the weekend. She was in Scotland with her son and made a weekend trip to Germany to see us all. We spent a very pleasant weekend together.

To recap, this has been an amazing week. Sunday, I found out I was pregnant. Monday, that I'm due March 12th. Wednesday, I'm separating from the AF and on Friday, I got married.

That's why I've been so neglectful of my blog...

4 comments:

stuckinmd said...

All the joy and blessings to the four of you! I know that you will have the most extraordinary new life! Congratulations and love. I hope that I will be able to come see you before too long.

Mickity said...

Cute cute! And Sam looks like a freakin' angel in that picture :-) Congrats again....I swear I'll come visit someday.....maybe I can just mail myself in a big wooden crate :-)

abbyabitha said...

I found out i was pregnant, got married, got insured, found out it was a boy and had a baby in two months time. Its good to get things out of the way!

abbyabitha said...

Also, you guys look great. I was married in my Grand Prix after working 2 jobs that day. No pictures of this glorious event exist!