background

Monday, August 07, 2006

Better Than Last...

This weekend was better than the last one... When Sam tried to get me arrested for kidnapping and child abuse. (lil' stinker)

We saw the movie Over the Hedge and had fun. I was CRAVING Chili's steak and portabello mushroom fajitas so I talked Yago in to going. He despises such establishments but agreed anyway, for the sake of Cranky I think. I can't tell you how excited I was about these fajitas. Imagine the disappointment when I saw they were discontinued. That was a bummer.

I ordered school clothes and maternity clothes on Sunday. Can't wait to have a little pregnant belly. (not the huge one where everyone is afraid to stand too close)

3 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Gosh you make me sound like my dad! But it is true, I do hate places whose goal is to make their food taste exactly like the food in all their other stores ALL around the world.

Waldo said...

Honey, you are your dad.

Mickity said...

I think I have eaten enough Chili's to NEVER eat there again....EVER. Same goes for crapplebees. Although, I am not opposed to drinking at the bar of either establishment :-) HAHA...I just remembered....you can't drink....and I CAN!!!!!!