But apparently there is in Cub Scouts. OMG!! We went to a pack meeting Sunday afternoon and holy cow. The Cubmaster started bawling that his son was progessing from Cub Scout to Boy Scout. Talk about uncomfortable. He was up there reading some story about climbing a mountain and broke out crying. Not just once but probably three different times during the "ceremony." Yagopuchae and I almost laughed out loud. Part of it's funny because I had told Sam the day before he didn't want other boys to see him crying, especially in his man uniform. (Tiger Scout uniform)
I'm making cupcakes for Sam to take to school tomorrow since it's his birthday. I bought a little cake decorating bag and tip and I'm trying to draw an orange bat on each of them. I think I'm more impressed than any of the kids will be. In fact, I'm certain of it. Next I'm going to try to draw a Spider-man on his actual birthday cake. That sad part is, I know Sam would prefer a store-bought cake but I refuse.
Happy belated birthday to Mickity, I'll have a cupcake for you. Hope you feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As uncomfortable as men are seeing women cry, its always more uncomfortable for us to see men cry. We are such sexist pigs :-)
Post a Comment