background

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Kicker

The baby's started kicking to where I can feel it now. That's been cool. I'm still waiting to get in to a doctor here. I've been trying to call the appt line all morning but it's busy. Maybe I'll just show up and deliver in March.

I made banana bread this morning and accidentally ate half an entire loaf already. Oops.

Sam has his first children's choir practice tonight, he's excited. I think. He was very reluctant at first (i.e., he refused to go) but I think he's coming around. Then it's trick or treating tonight.

I got him a Ninja costume but he told me this morning he wants to go as the Hulk. His grandparents got him a Hulk costume for his birthday.

I hear Barry Manilow singing on the Colbert Report downstairs, it's kind of funny.

I really need to be more motivated in the morning but I'm just not a morning person. Left to my own devices, I don't start anything until about 3 pm but that doesn't exactly mesh with everyone else's schedule. Hmm.

Tried to call for an appt again, still busy. It's annoying.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

I want to be the hulk for halloween too....okay, fine, I admit. I want to be the hulk everyday. There's something appealing about yelling "You're making me angry" and having it mean something :-)