background

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Drumroll Please...

Mistress of MooMoo. Bad news, your niece has a penis!! That's right, it's a Ralphie... not a Spider-Girl. Turns out Schmitty wanted a brother anyway.

I was sure it was a girl and almost bought some girly things. I found myself wandering through the pink baby section of stores on more than one occasion. I would see little girls in cute clothes and smile, I'd imagined how I would do her hair. That's why I was so suprised about how excited I was when the radiologist told me it was a boy. I wasn't disappointed or anything, just excited. I really didn't care whether it was a boy or girl. I always thought people who said they didn't care, just wanted a healthy baby were full of bologna.

Well, off to yoga today. I used to love doing downward dog pose, I even used to get Sam to do it with me in the evenings before bed. Turns out the pose sucks when you have to hold it for an extended period of time. Don't even get me started on plank pose.

4 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Ahh yes, the Dems picked up majorities but more importantly so did the boys in our little household.

Waldo said...

Darn you. I was well on the way of raising a perfectly good mama's boy before you came along and ruined it. Now I'll never get my chance.

Mickity said...

how exciting! so, what color should the baby blanket be? Blue or green or what?

Waldo said...

Um, I'll let you pick. Just not pink, purple or lavender. Why do I feel like my brain is turning in to oatmeal?