I've been very busy the last few days and Yago always takes the computer on Wednesdays for his class so I haven't written much.
Sam had Thursday and Friday off from school due to parent/teacher conferences. We went to his conference yesterday and he's doing very well. Ms. Oppenheim wants to have him and a couple other kids in the class tested for reading. She thinks he's above his grade level and could benefit from this test. Really the only advantage she mentioned was that the librarian would direct him to more challenging books. They color code the books according to grade level and if he places on the test then they would make sure he chooses books of corresponding color. His teacher says he's doing well though and his behavior is improving.
Tomorrow is a rehearsal for some choir thing they're doing Sunday. Sunday is mass, CCD, pack meeting and then choir performance. That should keep me busy most of the weekend...
Poor Yagopuchae has had to tolerate my hormonal mood swings. Twice last week I started bawling for no real, apparent reason. I'm not usually much of a crier but I think Ralphie's getting the better of me. I started crying at the gym last week and had to hurry out after watching the 60 Minutes tribute to Ed Bradley. How silly, I don't even know the guy. I almost cried at choir practice because the kids were so cute singing about the Lord. ???
Sam lost his other front tooth last night. I don't know why losing teeth grosses me out so much but it does! (Maybe it has something to do with an incident with a "frozen dog turd.") Sam is so excited, he can't wait until Gramma and Grandpa see BOTH of his teeth gone. I think he looks like a hillybilly, but that's just me.
Sorry about the lapse, Mickity. ;^)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's OK - at least now I know I'm not the only one that cries over sappy TV. Extreme home makeover gets me every time :-)
You are such a liar, Mistress. We know that you walked over with a boulder and dropped it on my face...
Post a Comment