background

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Congrats

Yagopuchae won Company Grade Officer of the Year at the wing level so I need to give him a shout out for that. It's more impressive when you consider his wing hq is in San Antonio and it's an intel wing that let a comm weenie win.

I had a dr appt today and everything is progressing normally. We were going to take a little trip over President's Day weekend to Venice but that was pretty much nixed. The dr said I'd be right on the borderline of when they advise against air travel. Turns out the airlines won't let me fly anyway and the trains are outrageously priced. We'll have to come up with a plan b.

During yoga today the instructor was showing us a new pose. She demonstrated first, I actually laughed (scoffed) out loud, a "yeah right" kind of noise. I didn't mean to use my outside voice but it happened. I felt pretty self-conscious afterward. I think yoga is like mass, you're not supposed to make any noise. I did feel a slight improvement today for the first time since I started going, back in November.

Well, I'm pooped today. I think I'm going to try to take a nap before the boy gets home.

No comments: