
I got a cable for my camera so I have pictures again. Here's a shot of Sammy at the Pinewood Derby when he won most creative design. The car isn't in the picture because the kids weren't allowed near their cars until it was over and by that time my camera was out of batteries.

3 comments:
AWWWWW You two look so cute and happy!!!A few questions, where in Germany do you live? What is your new last name and send me an e-mail with pictures. I have finally gathered a few things to send a package. I haven't forgotten you.
Stuckinmd, I don't haved your email anymore. I think it got deleted when I left Stuttgart. My email is jennifer.huff@yahoo.com. You're sweet. I'm going to call you one of these days but I say that to everyone with the best of intentions. It's the whole time zone thing...
if I was a stalker I would totally be stalking you right now....e-mail girl :-)
Post a Comment