background

Thursday, February 01, 2007

9 to 5


I sent my boys off to work this morning, it was cute. Today is take your kid to work day and Sam went with Yagopuchae. I have a picture I may post later but Sam wrote a resume and wore a suit and tie. He was so excited that when Yago woke him this morning he was already dressed. Yes, dressed in bed. He is so funny. I want to post his resume but I don't think it'll format correctly. I'll try anyway, here goes:

SAMUEL EDWARD HUFF
PSC X Box XX
APO AE XXXXX
06313-553-XXX


SUMMARY:
Seeking employment playing computer games and throwing balls.

EDUCATION:
Patch Elementary School, Stuttgart, Germany (September 2005 to June 2006)
Kaiserslautern Elementary School, Kaiserslautern, Germany (August 2006 to Present)

ACHIEVEMENTS/AWARDS:
Most Creative Medal, Pinewood Derby, 2007
Soccer Trophy, 2006

ACTIVITIES:
Soccer, 2005 and 2006
Karate, 2005

CIVIC/COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
Tiger Cub, Pack 69, Den 4, September 2006 to Present
Vogelweh Children’s Catholic Choir, October 2006 to Present

EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE:
Kaiserslautern Elementary School, Poetry Folder Custodian, August 2006 to Present
Huff Enterprises, Table Setter, September 2006 to Present
Huff Enterprises, Bed Maker, August 2006 to Present

REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Why does Sam have a better resume then me?