Sam came home yesterday and informed me he wants the baby's name to be Terrence.
Now this is funny, even funnier if you know Sam and his circle of friends. His old girlfriend, Jessica, is a cute little black girl with a bunch of braids. His neighborhood friends, Caitlyn and Nick, are both black. When I went to Sam's Fall Harvest party at school his teacher assigned him a little black girl to help through the line. Last week Sam gave me a "peace, out". (Make a fist, thump your chest twice and give the peace sign. Then say "Peace. Out.") I asked where he learned it and he said, "Jordan." Apparently, he's in Jordan's club. His best friends at school have all been black: LeRhoan, Kean, DeJuan and Chris. I just think it's so amusing and now he wants his brother named Terrence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment