I feel like I'm about to explode, seriously. My belly feels so tight it's uncomfortable and I check it about 20 times a day for stretch marks because it feels like it's going to pop. Something has to give. And soon.
The doctor offered to strip my membranes last Tuesday but I thought it was too early. I still had 3 wks until my due date but if she asked me now I might just hop up on a table. Two days has made a difference in my attitude. On the other hand, I'm not even close to being ready. When I was 7 months along with Sam I was decorating his room and washing his clothes... getting everything just so. I'm not sure what we're doing this time around. It seems like it should be reversed.
I can't even remember anything from my child birth class. I took a 12-week Husband Coached Childbirth class with my sister Laurilou. Woo, I still smile thinking about all the fun we had making fun of the other couples. Poor Laurilou, massaging me at the end of class during the relaxation. Good God. The more I think about it the funnier it is! We were both completely pregnant, it was hilarious. We'd sneak Tums and Diet Coke and split a value meal from MacDonalds on the way home. I made her listen to me rap along with Dr. Dre while car dancing.
All I remember from the birth was the nurse coming in and trying to get me to do the hee-hee-hoo thing, I wanted to rip her face off. I remember looking at Laurilou hoping she'd backhand her for me! It was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't really picture you being that angry...it makes me chuckle....I'm picturing you like the girl in The Exhorsist (sp?)
What?!? I don't know what you're talking about MofMM!!
Post a Comment