I took Sam to choir practice tonight and then decided we should eat dinner at Chili's. We got there and were told it was a 45 min wait. Yeah, right. I've worked in lots of restaurants over the years and hostessed at several of them, I never had any idea how long it was going to take. I saw the 45 mins predicted by the hostess as a challenge. "Okay." I sat and waited. Turns out it was about 45 mins. I can't believe I waited that long for a chicken sandwich. Maybe I shouldn't be so stubborn.
Incidentally, I thought early intervention would undo any damage my singing had done to Sam. I thought maybe the choir would be able to teach him pitch and tune. Turns out maybe the condition is hereditary and not learned... He's so darn cute trying to sing though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
maybe we are all related cause I'm a really great singer too....and by great I mean ear plugs are your only hope to stop the pain :-)
Post a Comment