
If you don't watch AFN you have no idea what I'm talking about. It's some Navy military trivia commercial that gets aired here. Anyway, I just made the crappiest cup of coffee and I'm choking it down trying to imagine it as a tasty gourmet treat.
Yago and I made a major investment in a Capresso coffee maker and I can't wait until it gets here. I've wanted one for years. Since I lived in Omaha, and I remember once they talked about it on the Sopranos. I remember thinking wow, even Carmella thinks they're awesome! She gave one as a wedding gift to someone. They don't ship overseas so we had to ship it to my parents so they can send it to us. They're nice like that.
It's trying to snow but the ground isn't cold enough for it to stick, pretty sad. I really think everyone should see An Inconvenient Truth. It really changed the way I view my lifestyle and its impact on our Earth. Really. I won't let Sam watch it though, he's already sensitive enough about natural resources and the Earth.
Tonight the Children's Choir starts rehearsing songs for the First Communion in April. I hope Sam gets excited about his First Communion when he sees it. He asked me last Sunday what it tastes like. I remember when I was dying to know what the little disk tasted like. Surely it was something delectable or else it wouldn't be restricted. Of course it's not good at all and is very disappointing in that regard but at least you get to go up there. (Choking on gross coffee right now.) When I told him he'd have to get a new suit I think he was on board...

2 comments:
Good idea, I like it. Try and cover up your Maurie Povich-esqe "I'm in love with squirrels" blog by adding another long blog on top of it. Pushing it to the bottom of your page won't cover it up...your confessions are already out in cyberspace.
I'm telling you one thing though...I'll admit defeat and bow out gracefully if Ralphie comes out jonesing peanuts and acorns.
Zip it. Just because you love Maury with his fat baby shows...
Post a Comment