background

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ready for the Nut House

Yago and Schmitty have been having a fine time picking on me because of a dream I had last weekend. It was strange but I'm sure it was hormone induced... Like the one I had where I was breastfeeding my mom's cat.

Anyway, I had a dream that I, a human, was hanging out with squirrels. Actually, one squirrel friend and her parents. We were college students and I was in her tree hanging out with her. Her squirrel dad was fixing dinner and the squirrel mom was pouring the three of us shots in the kitchen. Squirrel liquor is funny. It's really dark and I swear one bottle was Gravy Master. I woke up before I actually tasted any of the shots lining the bar.

I made the mistake of telling Yago that I was partying with squirrels and he won't let it go. Schmitty won't either. "You mean because mom likes her squirrel friends?" They cut out a picture of a squirrel and presented it to me the other morning. Really? Is this all necessary? It was just a dream.

3 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Thank you...and what's worse is that its your parent's cat, Sugarbritches, or whatever its name is. She's not dreaming about a cat, but a specific cat...creepy.

Mickity said...

and all this time I thought I was the crazy cat lady....HAHA

Waldo said...

I can't believe you guys all took his side.

(yes, I can)