I'm sitting here drinking my raspberry leaf tea cruising the Internet just waiting for my water to break. Please please please.
I went to the dr yesterday and she stripped my membranes, a lot less pleasant than I remember. In fact, it hurt like a bizzo. Then I went to lunch with Yago and just felt uncomfortable the whole time which got me to thinking... I don't like labor so much, I forgot how much it hurt. (forgot = blocked out) I keep thinking about Laurilou's epigerbel not working and how she popped every blood vessel in both her eyes when she had the Con-man. So I want to see little Ralphie but I'm afraid of his arrival.
Lunch with Yago was funny because he saw my expression a couple times and started getting nervous. He's now in preparation mode, asking my to have my bag and Schmitty's bag packed and ready. (complete with Chapstick, of course)
I've finally gotten stretch marks and I know a lot of people would say, "Get over yourself and join the club! You were incredibly lucky to not get them the first time." It's just really disappointing.
I'm trying not to dwell on labor or stretch marks though. They're both outside my control. I'll just sit here and drink my raspberry leaf tea between regular intervals of Tums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks, sis.
tums are also good for law school homework....I ate like half a bottle of them last weekend.
Post a Comment