Not you Yagopuchae. Schmitty. We left this morning for the bus stop and it was raining a cold misty rain. We were well on our way when I asked Schmitty if he wanted to go back and get umbrellas (because I sure did). He said yes and we ran home and then dashed back out to the bus stop. I saw the bus way down the street around the corner and we broke in to a run. I grabbed his umbrella and we ran, I swear, close to a quarter mile to the bus. That poor little guy got on the bus and collapsed in to his seat. He didn't even wave.
The other mother at the bus stop told me I was going to have to start leaving earlier because she doesn't know how to deliver babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You two yahoos...
Whatever. Maybe if you could peel yourself out of bed before 6:30 there wouldn't be a problem.
8 months pregnant and running....hmmmm
Post a Comment