I've decided Ralphie isn't coming out because he loves me SOOOO much. He's happy as a peach knowing nothing of the outside world, just me and our special connection. (umbilical cord?)
I went to the dr yesterday and nothing's changed since last week. I made an appt for next Tues and at that point the dr said she'd admit me and start inducing. I REALLY don't want a Pitocin drip or my membranes ruptured but if that's what it takes... I still haven't completely given up hope on a natural labor but I'm also starting to wonder just how long this baby is will to stay. Which reminds me...
In bed the other night I wondered aloud what the longest human gestation ever has been. Yago replied, "Not one day past due..." I know! I wasn't suggesting I'm experiencing the longest human gestation ever, it was just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What does Yago know about gestational world records? I say you should call the record books.
Post a Comment