background

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two Days Old

Yes, for those of you keeping track I have a two day old baby in my belly. Here's the best part though, on my due date I came down with a nasty cold courtesy of Sam. Yesterday I felt like poo and just tried to pass the day in a state of unconsciousness. I feel better today but I have the thickest, grossest, most vile tasting phlegm and it hurts to cough. As if the chore of breathing wasn't bad enough before... For the record I have to give Yago some props for his patience with my irratibility. I really wasn't very nice yesterday.

Today I'm taking Sam for his first piano lesson. For some reason he calls it pianto. It's strange but I correct him a couple times and figure he'll eventually get it. Kind of like when he used to say Lamps Armstrong (as in the Tour de France cyclist), askident (a car askident) or hosipal (the place where the ambulamps goes).

I was wrong about my hair color, it does have the funky red/eggplant hue to it. I was hoping it'd fade a little faster than it has, although it's only been 3 or 4 days... I'm really pale and have to wear makeup and paint my eyebrows now. My eyebrows have always been a little lighter than my hair but it looks ridiculous if I don't brush some mascara stuff in them. The worst part is I have to wait a couple months to get it fixed or my hair will fall out. (Remember Mistress? When I got the perm and my hair broke all around my face and you called my Spanky for a couple months?)

1 comment:

Mickity said...

why on earth did you dye your hair in the first place? Blond has certain advantages...similiar to large breasts :-)

And where the heck is that kid. I told hubbybubby you not posting was a sure sign of a birth. I guess I was wrong.