background

Monday, March 12, 2007

My Favorite Paperwork...

This ranks up there with the statement I had to write in 1991 admitting to marijuana experimentation... In order to get the baby a passport Yagopuchae and I have to have sworn affidavits stating it's his baby because we've been married less than 10 months. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. Will I ever have a baby where the paternity isn't in question?

I got my hair cut and dyed today, that's pretty fun. It's really dark, darker than my natural color for sure. I was nervous right before the lady started because she's German. I was scared to death that I was going to wind up with the "German red" hair. I can't really describe it but it's very German and very popular. I haven't seen anything like it in the states since about 1988. I was prepared to go outside and whoop my own ass afterward for letting a German color my hair but it's not the funky red color so I'm happy.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

so....is said baby born yet? and what the heck is wrong with red hair you jerk?

Waldo said...

You don't understand "German red hair," ask Zephyr about it.