background

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Disfigurement

I have this weird thing on my face that I just made worse. I thought it was a bothersome zit that's been slowly growing for the last few days. I figured I'd give it a little help along and then discovered another tiny bump SSW of it. I tried to help that one out too and found another smaller one to the SSW of the middle one. Now they've ballooned up and turned all gross and red. What were little, barely perceptible bumps are now little pustules filled with bright red blood. They are not innocuous pimples... I don't know what it is but I'm guessing some sort of freak bug bite that nibbled down my chinny-chin-chin. Gross.

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

Can't wait to get home, honey!

Mickity said...

blame it on the baby hormones...that's what I would do. If I had a kid that little sucker would get blamed for everything.