Monday, April 02, 2007
2-Wk Well Baby
We took Ralphie to the dr today for his 2-wk appt. He's gained back the weight he lost and is exactly his birth weight again, that's good news. We talked to the dr about the problems with nursing... Namely, that he nurses for HOURS STRAIGHT and I barely get time to pee or shower during the day. She said he was using me as a pacifier and we had stop that by only letting him feed 15 mins on each side and then waiting a couple hours. We're giving that a try today but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to do it if he becomes too fussy. She also said he should be done with a growth spurt in a couple more weeks and then the feeding schedule will be more normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like the brat needs a spankin' already! kidding...kidding :-)
Post a Comment