background

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Respite

Ralphie is offering me a brief respite this morning. He's down for a nap and I got some stuff done (bathroom clean). He's been difficult to put down to sleep, as soon as you set him down he wakes up, unhappy I might add.

Today some friends are coming to spend the afternoon. They have a baby that's about 15 months old so they'll be understanding.

Sam started his spring break yesterday and he's been really good. He's outside playing right now. That's all I really have to report...

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Don't you love it how you consider a "break" to be the time you take to clean the bathroom? Men really should appreciate us, and their clean bathrooms, more. They should buy us diamonds and expensive vacations....in exchange for clean bathrooms....and no, I don't think its too much to ask :-)