background

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nuggets of Knowledge

I learned a couple of things over the weekend...

Sam's cub scout hut is moving because the building they're in is being turned in to a Shoppette. Last Saturday morning Yago and Schmitty were at the new building (term used loosely because the building they're moving to looks like it should have been condemned 10 years ago. really.) cleaning. Zach was there too, he's in Sam's class and very recently joined cub scouts. I sat in the car and nursed.

After a while Yago came out and asked if I could take the boys to lunch because everything was such a mess the kids shouldn't even be in there. I took them to Popeye's and that's when I got my education. I learned about WWE. I learned about what The Undertaker does when he wins and how John Cena enters the ring. I also learned that Zach's little brother drank soil milk when he was a baby, just like Jesus. Even Jesus was a baby once and had to drink soil milk. Apparently I drive like Zach's dad when he's drunk. Hmm.

No comments: