We had another t-ball game on Saturday and it's ridiculous. No score keeping, no out keeping, everyone gets to bat. Sam was out there running like a goofball fairy because you can't get out so there doesn't seem much point in running your hiney off to get to the next base. It's frustrating and there's no way to motivate a kid to do well or try. I remember in gym class playing softball and getting that sick-to-my-stomach feeling everytime it was my turn to bat. "Please God. Don't let me make a fool of myself in front of everyone. Just let me hit the ball, I don't have to hit it far. Just don't let me strike out."
Sam has lost his motivation for a lot of things lately. He dawdles and fools around instead of doing what he's supposed to be doing. By the time I notice he's not working on what I told him to do it's time for dinner or bed, or whatever. It's very annoying.
I'm going to miss Dr. Phil today and take a shower instead because little Jacob is sleeping. (happy happy) Usually I wheel the bassinet in to the bathroom and just listen to him scream while I shower and dress. Maybe today will be different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment