We said our goodbyes this morning and it was... it was exactly how I expected it. Now I'm just wandering around looking at all the reminders of him that, before long, will be gone. His washcloth hanging on the shower, his shorts on the floor. I've decided to leave his space on the towel rack empty even though it'll be off balance. I was considering putting Schmitty's towel there but once Schmitty develops a habit it's hard to break it. So, we'll save your rung on the towel rack Pooky.
Tomorrow I'm going to a dinner/b-day party at Sam's choir director's house. Then on Sunday is Sam's swim lesson orientation, lessons begin Monday. The week after is boy scout camp and then I'm going home. Plenty to keep me busy for a while...
I'm going to run errands and see how to get a flight back to the states.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, you make it sound like I'm a slob...shorts laying around. Get outta here!
Post a Comment