All I can think about today is tomorrow.
I woke Yago up at 4:45 this morning and told him he was late for work. I thought it was 6:45. Oopsy. We were both having ridiculous dreams, his a little more ridiculous than mine. We told each other what we were dreaming about and laughed together. That's what I'll miss.
Sam gave Yago a Father's Day card and wrote in it that he wished Yago could take him (to Iraq). That was a little sad. We got him a Dwight Shrute bobble head and a Dunder Mifflin "World's Best Boss" coffee mug. Sam was SO excited about the gifts! Our family night is watching The Office together...
We went to our landlord's house for dinner Sunday evening. Holy crap they have a nice place. They have a sauna, exercise room (complete with massage table) and one of those indoor pools were you turn on the current and kind of swim in place. They had two fountains in the backyard and beautiful landscaping. Crazy. Now I'll be even more embarrassed when he stops by.
Gotta go check out what advice Dr. Phil is dispensing today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We are here for you Jen.
Sorry you sound bummed....we're here for ya too.....if you're brave enough to associate with us :-)
Post a Comment