background

Monday, June 25, 2007

If I had gonads, I'd be adjusting them right now

Because I fixed my car that died last week shortly after Yagopuchae left. I figured out that it was the battery and replaced it. (A little tidbit of information for Volvo owners out there--your battery is in the trunk next to the spare tire.)

I didn't tell Yagopuchae beforehand that I planned on changing it myself because I knew he'd fire off an email to his superintendent ordering him to look at my car. I wanted to at least give it a whirl myself. My sister told me a long time ago that she changed a battery so it gave me some confidence that maybe I could do it too.

Although Yago's car may be nicer than mine I still prefer mine. I know where everything is and how it handles. And it feels right when I sit in it. Driving someone else's car always feels funny. So yea! I got my car back!

6 comments:

mistressofmoomoo said...

Now you just need to learn how to change your own spark plugs.

Waldo said...

um, what's a spark plug do? or look like?

yagopuchae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yagopuchae said...

So you can clean, and you can work on cars...You've been holding out on me, Waldo!

Waldo said...

Well, that cleaning thing is kind of... well... Why ruin the surprise, you'll see in six months.

Just let me know if there's any routine maintenance you want me to do on your car!

Mickity said...

I'm not really comfortable seeing the word "gonads" in print. Can we please go back to vulgar profanity and silly, immature names for our body parts? Some suggestions...boobies, ta-tas, hoo-ha, bottom, tooshy, booty, purple-headed-snake, brown eye....haha