background

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

It Came Back Around

What goes around comes around...

Last year I washed a tube of Chapstick in a load of laundry containing Yago's favorite pair of pants. I ruined them and have heard about it frequently since. Every time we go somewhere and he wants to wear khakis I have to hear about how he doesn't have a pair of khakis anymore. Those were the perfect pants, they fit him just right and were comfortable.

I washed a load of laundry yesterday and Sammy had a tube of Chapstick in one of his pockets. A couple of my shirts are ruined and I couldn't bring myself to thoroughly chastise him because all I could think about were those dumb pants.

2 comments:

yagopuchae said...

"Dumb pants?" You trying to piss me off Waldo?

Too bad I'm not there to monitor you all's chapstick usage. I bet its increased substantially since I left. Problably have little hiding places all over the house now...I knew I shouldn't have left!

Waldo said...

You're a little cranky... Geez take a few mortar and rocket attacks and you lose all your humor.

You all's? You used to could monitor it...