background

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Last Call

I can't wait for last call... I got my first call today. My first call from Yago "downrange." All I can say is it's going to be a long 6 months.

Yago left a dog tag for Sammy and I bought him a chain the other day so he's been wearing his dad's dog tag around his neck. It's cute.

Anyway, I'm busy ruining dinner. I was going to grill some jerked pork tenderloin but we ran out of gas and now I'm baking it. It won't taste as good...

Jake is hollering so I better go tend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you trying to say? That when I leave the house, so does all the gas? I'll have you know that my house was absent of hot air until you arrived.

I was making up all that stuff on the phone.

Love you

Mickity said...

I am really sick of pork....I have been buying it a lot lately and I have 3 pork chops thawed in the fridge and they won't stop staring at me when I look in the fridge....

In other, more sane news, I think Yago should start blogging again now that he is downrange.

Waldo said...

Agreed, Mickity!

And yes, Yago. You did take the gas with you.

(hot air = happiness in Yago's heart)