My dad calls Ralphie a church mouse, nothing could be further from the truth. I took Sam to mass today for the first time since the baby was born because they're closing down our 8:30 mass. Today was the last one and the Choir Director had some award thingies she wanted to give Sam.
Ralphie was good until the mass actually started and then he began fussing. I had to hang out in the bathroom and nurse him for about half an hour. The good part was I JUST missed the collection, a little extra money in my pocket this week... More good news? The Choir Director, most of the choir and lots of volunteers are Philipino so guess who made the brunch? That's right! A bunch of philipino ladies. We had noodles and lumpia and rice... Ralphie behaved until I was done eating and then started up again. A perfect excuse to eat and run. I guess he came in pretty handy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment