I'm kind of losing my mind with the Reserves. The IMA dude wasn't answering my questions via email or answering his phone so I packed up the kidlets (Dr. Laura) and went to drop in on the dude. Turns out he's on leave/tdy until 2 Jul which means he won't be in to work until after the 4th. Reading what I could find, I don't think I'll be able to get my credit towards retirement this year. Especially since I can't coordinate anything until I get back the end of Aug. Damned Reservists. They don't answer phones or return messages.
Sam had a swimming lesson today that went pretty well. Except the goal at the end of the two weeks isn't to have a swimming kid. It's to have a floating kid, they should call it floating lessons for $150. Plus? The instructor totally requires goggles. Since when are goggles necessary equipment for swimming and going underwater? Goggles were a luxury when I was growing up. I'm not sure I ever owned a pair. So people's legs are blurry, why is crisp vision so important? Especially with my kid who borders on being a pansy in a pool.
My baby was driving me a little bonkers today. He's better now, because he's sleeping.
I stopped by the gym earlier to check out the family workout area. Lame-O!! There are about 5 cardio machines crammed in to a little area without a tv or anything to look at or listen to. ...I mean besides my kids. Kids. That sounds weird, I have kids now. Hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ALL READY...ALREADY THERE!
Get a new hotmail account.
I have a hotmail acct, I don't think you know the address...
Quit making fun of Reservists, and I'm not a retarded Army Reservist.
Post a Comment