Sunday, June 17, 2007
Back at the NOSC
Arghh! I swear it's like working in the NOSC again. I'm checking my email incessantly to see if I got anything new from Yagopuchae and I'm driving myself crazy. It's not that he isn't emailing me, it's just that I'm being completely compulsive about it. It was the same thing when I worked in the NOSC. I'd sit the 12 hour shift and check my email every few minutes to see if he'd sent me anything new. I think I need a schedule or something for checking email but who am I fooling? ...I'd never stick to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I check my e-mail incessantly...like I'm mental or something. So, don't worry. You can check your e-mail all the time and be mental....like me! :-)
Just remember to feed and water my boys...
I composed a huge email to you earlier today (9 friekin paragraphs) and lost it during sending. Thoughts may never flow through my fingertips like that ever again...
Argh!! That always ticks me off. Plus, I could have been reading your nine paragraph essay on why you love me so much!
One of your boys released a breast to switch to a bicep. ..the one with the Huff genes.
Apparently your email sucks (because I know it can't be that my 3rd world email sucks). Maybe I will have to start blogging again so that we can communicate...plus I can now access my blog again.
Yago, please do something because you're driving me insane! I want to hear from you.
Post a Comment