background

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Aging Rock Stars

Anything more pathetic than an aging rock star? You bet. An aging fan. I watched part of the Diana concert earlier and when Duran Duran hit the stage I had to laugh. Middle-aged women dancing and singing along. Poor Duran Duran. I bet they think about all the hot women that attended their concerts 20 years ago every time they perform. I'd give up performing just so I wouldn't have to watch the old ladies swing their hips. They look like they're barking at the moon. Hooowwl. (I must admit I sang along with Ralphie on my lap and he look quite puzzled about my singing.)

Sammy went skating with a neighbor that he can't decide if he likes or not. Now I'm sitting here lonely with a lemon bundt cake I just made from scratch. I know how it'll turn out and it's not pretty.

Baby cries and momma signs off.

No comments: