background

Monday, September 24, 2007

What the Heck??

I just came home from Schmitty's football practice. I spent the hour laughing and talking to the other parents. As I was logging in to Blogger I realized my shirt is unbuttoned from the chest down. I've been walking around since God knows when with my shirt unbuttoned from Ralphie's last feeding!!! I'm completely *Agh* I can't even think of the right word! Well, I'm sure all the ladies enjoyed the peeps at my white fleshy belly.

Yagopuchae ordered me some fair trade coffee. I haven't been able to try it yet because I have to use up the rest of our unfair trade coffee first. I'd just like to validate my addiction to Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream by saying they use fair trade coffee.

I'd also like to blame Mickity and StuckinMD for falling off the wagon. The Ben & Jerry's wagon. Mickity got me back in to eating ice cream with her proclamation of Creme Brulee yumminess. I thought it was innocuous enough since I couldn't buy it in Germany. But then StuckinMD reminded me of my Coffee Heath Bar Crunch habit and I just bought one little pint... What could go wrong? Unfortunately, I started looking for reasons to go to the commissary and I couldn't pass up a pint of ice cream. Each time I promised myself I would only have a scoopful per serving. But every night one thing would lead to another and I'd be scraping the bottom of the container wishing I had more. Thanks.

It's been almost two weeks since I've had any but I think about it every time I stop by the commissary.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

go drink your free trade coffee and stop blaming me for your inability to stay on the wagon....besides....creme brulee is good for the soul...just look at me....I have a sterling soul

Mickity said...

I also have a white fleshy belly too....though I tend to keep mine under wraps....you perve!