I worked last week and all I can say is, "Whew." It was nice being back in a work environment with adults and whatnot but I don't know I couldn't do it on a permanent basis. It's way too hard to do anything at home.
Everday my house would get a little messier and I'd think I'd fix it that night but there was never time. I'd be so stressed out if I stayed in the AF, I wouldn't enjoy anything. I kind of feel like this way I can have my cake and eat it too. It'll only be a few weeks of work but I'll get to talk to people and meet different people and then know that when it's over I can go back to taking care of things at home.
I'd say it's a pretty good arrangement. Now if I could just get the husband home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think that is why when I start working again I will fork over $50/wk and get me a cleaning lady. The floors, the window sills, and the bathtub....that's all I ask :-)
Post a Comment