I'm having a problem with my eyes again, I keep losing focus. The same thing happened to me when Sam was a baby. I went and got glasses but a few months later my eyes were fine. I blamed it on being tired and having a job where I just stared at computer screens all day.
Well, it's the same thing. I can't hardly pluck my eyebrows. I can't read directions on packages and I can't read my books. If I rub my eyes I get a few seconds before I lose my focus again. At night, I just read by guessing what the words are.
I don't know if that's how one loses vision. I thought things just got fuzzy and you couldn't see anymore. Not that you could see them for a few seconds and then it felt like your eyes were crossing.
Anyway, I spent ridiculous amount on two pairs of designer glasses when Sam was a baby but when I moved to TX they never made the trip. I didn't care because I didn't need them anymore. I've decided I'm either getting old and need glasses or I'm just tired and need to rest. I really wish more sleep helped.
Now I'm trying to make an appt at the optometry clinic and not having any luck. I called about a month ago and they were booked. They told me to call back and try again in a few weeks. I called today but they're closed on Wednesdays. Of course. That's how it always is. If I show up to get the baby vaccinated it's always on a day the immunizations clinic is closed. Whatever. Thank you military health system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know what you're talking about....I love military health care. Its awesome.
Post a Comment