background

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Retraction?

I was considering writing a retraction to my "evil" comment but I think it's clear to anyone who knows me that I wasn't actually insulting the program, more my willpower.

I don't have much interesting going on today but I'm a little sad about Clinton's fledgling campaign. I was really rooting for her, I still am but I'm becoming discouraged. I really think she has more to offer and a solid vision backed by plans of action. Obama is inspirational but I don't think he'll be able to do what he's claimed capable of. He's beginning to understand that as evidenced by his backpedaling on the campaign reform agreement he had with McCain.

Also? Castro has stepped down. I've been waiting for that for 15 years. I've never understood our policy with Cuba and don't understand what the Cubans in Miami are after. It's never made sense. I don't foresee a whole lot changing under Raul but it's still a big deal that Fidel's not in charge anymore.

I wish I had more interesting things to post but I don't. It's almost lunch and I'm still in my jammies procrasting a shower.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

never give in to the spammers...never retract! never surrender! (that's how that saying goes, right?)