Today I went to the alterations shop because I ordered a skirt and it's a little big in the waist and a teensy bit longer than I wanted. I stopped by to see if it could be fixed on base because they wouldn't touch the dress I wore to my wedding. (Keep in mind, the dress wasn't a "wedding dress," just a party dress.) Anyway, I was wearing jeans and a sweater with some cute new kitten heels so I had knee-high stockings on. Well, they ushered me in to a little fitting room to put the skirt on and I had to walk out in front of what seemed like dozens of guys waiting in line wearing a black skirt with my big white knees showing over my old lady knee-high stockings. To top it off I got to pull up my shirt so the guy could pin the waist.
The worst part (besides showing off my white whale belly that housed two children) was I'd just eaten the big lunch mentioned below so the skirt wasn't really that big. Embarrassing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment